mardi 19 février 2013

Stress.......................Relief!

At last since re-clothing the Sporty I had a weekend with a glimpse of sunshine, time to go for ride. First thing to do steal back my leather from my son, grrrrr! Dig out my riding boots, helmet and gloves, nearly ready. Fuel up, choke on, ignition on and chocs away. Then disaster.... A strong smell of fuel. Cut the engine and look for the misery. 

The fuel was not leaking, but flooding from the carb, damn, damn, damn ( I may have used stronger language!). An hour later the carb is back on the bike after a few squirts of carb cleaner a gentle blow through from the compressor and I am on my way.

All I can say after that is, the good people of Gignac must have thought a nutter had been let loose, they probably weren't wrong, as I rode past with the biggest, stupidest grin on my face.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire