mardi 12 février 2013

Honda 550/650?

While I was on the train to Paris last week, the new project was being delivered to the shed. Having been told by the last owner it was a '77 CB 650 four, I was a little confused as Honda would not build the 650's until late the following year! The Honda 900 Bol d'or fuel tank that had been fitted didn't help either.
As it turns out from the frame numbers it is a CB650 and probably '79. She needs a fair amount of tidying and feteling but on the plus side she does start. This project won't get underway until the Autumn, but the price was too good to resist. What to do with her, I don't know. I was thinking of bulding a Café Racer, but I think I will just get her back to what she once was and enjoy throwing her round the twisty Cevennes roads, something that is almost impossible on a Harley with (legs way to far) forward controls.

Here she is, don't laugh.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire