mercredi 1 juillet 2015

I try to post motorcycle only things, but as I am the only real person that reads this I intend to post more non moto related stuff! until then, this is the new addition to the stable!!!!




It"s a 1982 Z1000J engine in a 1970's AMEN (AMerican ENgeneering) Saviour frame. She rides like a dream, when you get used to the handling of the plunger frame! In my excitement while riding her home I blew the head gasket, Braaaaping a 33 year old motor in + 40°c heat was not, in hindesight, the best idea! however this bike just demands to be ridden!

The Harley guys, here in France, get so confused! They come over all "wow man that bike is so cool, I didn't know harley made a four cylindre bike" when I say it's a Kawa motor, they get all funny!

Lots of   bikers on 'stock H-D's' thinking they are bad ass hells angels here, but just at the weekend!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire