mardi 15 janvier 2013

Whoop-dee-dooooooooooooooo!

At last I picked up my newly painted gas tanks and bodywork for the Sporty. (yes tanks plural, I have a long distance tank and the classic peanut, a cut down rear fender and the original. If I decide to sell in the future she can be returned to original) I have a grin 9 miles wide and a big hole in my wallet! Photo's on the way when she's all back together, hmmmm now where did I put all those nuts'n'bolts?

While on the subject of the the hole in my wallet. I have agreed on a price for Fabrice's Honda CB 650. She will be arriving late February. Work on the CB won't start until the autumn, too much ridin' to do before.

I ordered the parts to service the 125 Suzy two weeks ago and the still haven't arrived :((((((

Wills Aprilia 50 Classic has broken down again, this time the petcock has broken. After spending too much time trawling the web for a replacement it appears they haven't existed for a good 10 years. God I really do not like his moto  IT IS CURSED!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire